I’m Amanda and I’m 23 years old. I’m currently going to school for Human Resource Management, before that it was Public Relations and Event Management, and before that it was Journalism. I’ve finally decided Human Resource Managment is what I want to do so hopefully within the next year and a half I can graduate. I’m from Northern Michigan and I absolutely love it here – we get all four seasons and it’s beautiful.
I started this blog as a class assignment, but I’ve decided to stick with it even though the class ended.
Here’s some information about me:
- I love to travel. Trouble is, it costs money.
- I have over 100 things on my bucket list, and I crossed 11 of them off this summer.
- I spent a month in Australia doing a volunteer/adventure trip. Best decision of my life.
- I want a dog.
- I’m quiet
- I have 2 older sisters and a younger brother
- I finally got my first tattoo – and then another one
- I love to read – but I haven’t read a book besides textbooks in months.